Each of our doctors cares for his/her own patients for a range of gynaecology services. We are your local gynaecologist Perth and are based at SJOG Mt Lawley.
Our team consist of obstetrician/gynaecologists Dr Ana Perkovic, Dr Pierre Smith and Dr Patrick Wu. We are also supported by a fantastic medical and administration team.
Patients may be referred for contraception, management of abnormal pap smears, menstrual problems, infertility, endometriosis and laparoscopic (key hole) surgery, bladder/rectal/uterine prolapse.
Private Hospital Insurance would be advisable if surgery is required. If you do require surgery a financial estimate will be outlined to you in writing.
Gynaecology Services – Gynaecologist Perth
- Contraception including insertion of Mirena
- Urinary incontinence: investigation and treatment, including surgery for incontinence
- Menstrual problems e.g. irregular/heavy periods, PMT
- Pelvic pain: investigation and treatment
- Sexual problems: investigation and treatment
- Pregnancy complications e.g. miscarriage and ectopic pregnancy
- Menopause symptoms: assessment and management
- Endometrial ablation
- Hysterectomy: Vaginal, Laparoscopic, Abdominal
- Diagnostic (investigative) laparoscopy
- Laparoscopic excision of endometriosis
- Laparoscopic treatment of ovarian abnormalities e.g. cysts
- Laparoscopic treatment of endometriosis
- Vaginal reconstructive surgery eg for bladder/bowel or uterine prolapse
- Revision of caesarean section scars, episiotomy scars
- Contraception advice and treatment including, insertion/removal of Implanon/Mirena
- Followup and treatment of abnormal PAP smears
- Investigation and treatment of infertility (not IVF)
For further information visit our Facebook page or sign up to our newsletter.