We Are POGS
We are POGS – Perth Obstetrics & Gynaecology Specialists. We promote the wellbeing & dignity of all women, delivering first class private specialist Obstetrics and Gynaecology services. We work at St John of God Hospital Subiaco & Mt Lawley, servicing the entire Perth area.
We promote the wellbeing & dignity of all women. We deliver first class private Obstetrics and Gynaecology services providing specialist health care to all women, while also being compassionate & respectful.
Our group practice specialists are: Dr Ana Perkovic, Dr Pierre Smith & Dr Patrick Wu. Alongside our amazing midwives & administrative team, we ensure that every woman is made to feel welcomed & relaxed, aiming to provide a safe & pleasant experience for you & your whole family.
Established in 2011, many of our patients come from word of mouth, with women returning and referring us to their friends and relatives.
We make it more affordable to use your private health insurance by minimising out of pocket costs as much as possible.
We love to provide all parents (and soon to be parents) with as much helpful information as possible.
Visit our information hub by visiting the POGS Blog here.
Obstetrics & Gynaecology Services In Perth
With you every step of the way
Our focus is looking after you one on one throughout your pregnancy and beyond, it is a total care experience provided by your chosen specialist.
Along with general gynaecology and obstetrics care, our services include:
- Pre-pregnancy investigation, treatment, counselling & genetic screening
- Full antenatal care for both low & high-risk pregnancies
- Management of pre-existing medical conditions such as high blood pressure, diabetes, thyroid disorders etc
- In-house pregnancy education classes
- Management of pregnancy complications such as preterm labour, pre-eclampsia, fetal growth restriction, abnormal bleeding & many more
- Fetal monitoring, in-house ultrasound & CTG monitoring
- Intrapartum care/delivery including vaginal, instrumental, or caesarean delivery
- Full post-partum care including contraception options, breastfeeding support, follow-up & treatment of abnormal pap smears, colposcopy & more
Read the full list here
- Contraception options
- Treatment & management of abnormal pap smears
- Menstrual problems
- Infertility investigation
- Minimally invasive keyhole & vaginal surgery
- Treatment & management of endometriosis & ovarian cysts
Read the full list here
Our Perth obstetricians & gynaecologists look forward to supporting you on your exciting journey!